********************THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM! ********************
- Retail items CAN NOT be combined with Pre Order items and must be purchased as separate transactions. Please DO NOT attempt to order a retail item with a pre order item as we will be forced to cancel your order.
- By purchasing this pre-order product, you are agreeing that you have read and acknowledged our store policies.
- Our average turnaround time (TAT) currently averages around 4-6 weeks. However, that being said, we must state that TAT “could” be anywhere from 4-12 weeks for printing and 1-2 weeks for processing orders AFTER the time in which we place the order. Please keep in mind that the TAT starts counting from the date the order is PLACED, not the date it closes.
- This round will close on March 7th, 2021 at NOON CST and the order will be PLACED with the printer by March 12th.
- Cotton Spandex – 95% Cotton/5% Spandex, approx 230-240 GSM and 58/60″ WOF
- Swim with UV Protection of 50 – 80% Poly/20% Spandex, approx 250 GSM and 57/58″ WOF
- French Terry – 95% Cotton/5% Spandex, approx 280 GSM and 58/60″ WOF
- Poplin – 100% Cotton, approx 140 GSM and 58/60″ WOF
- Small Panels – approx. 19″ x 39″. The image for the small panels will fit into a 6″x6″ square, but please note that the actual image size is not ALWAYS a square. Images are placed in the top portion of the panel (see images below for example)
- Large Panels – approx. 38.5″ x 39″. The image for the small panels will fit into an 8″x8″ square, but please note that the actual image size is not ALWAYS a square. Images are placed in the top portion of the panel (see images below for example)
Watermarks are NOT printed on the fabric. Watermarks are shown only in our stock images to protect ourselves and other artists that we collaborate with from intellectual property rights violations. Please make note that any prints that are listed as glitter, lace, denim, etc….are NOT in fact real glitter or real lace or real denim. All textures are printed effects. There is no actual real glitter, metallic components or actual lace or denim substrates within our fabric.