***THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM! ***
You MUST be a member of our Facebook Group in order to view and order from this album. Please follow instructions below:
1). Join our Facebook Group here! (click on link to obtain the hyperlink). https://www.facebook.com/groups/1783663345023408/
2). Once you are a member, you can open up this album. (click on link to obtain the hyperlink). https://www.facebook.com/media/set? set=oa.831163644101539&type=3
3). Browse prints, write down the names of the ones you like, and come back here to place your order. You only need the print name that is listed in the descriptions under each picture. Select your substrate and the yardage you would like, and type in print name/description.
- Customer Appreciation Sale Until June 5th!
- Please select your substrate and the yardage you would like. Fill in the name of the print from one of our past rounds that you are requesting. If you do not know the exact name, please be very detailed in describing the print being requested.
- Spunkin Sentimentals are NOT stocked. It is a pre-order. We will collect orders in between our rounds and these orders will be placed with whatever round is being ordered next.
- By purchasing this pre-order product, you are agreeing that you have read and acknowledged our store policies.
- Our average turnaround time (TAT) currently averages around 4-6 weeks. However, our TAT allows us up to 12 weeks.
- Our TAT begins, the date the round is ordered with the printer.
- Cotton Spandex – 95% Cotton/5% Spandex, approx 230-240 GSM and 58/60″ WOF
- Swim with UV Protection of 50 – 80% Poly/20% Spandex, approx 250 GSM and 57/58″ WOF
- Boardshort – 100% Polyester, approx 120 GSM and 57/58″ WOF
- French Terry – 95% Cotton/5% Spandex, approx 280 GSM and 58/60″ WOF
- Poplin – 100% Cotton, approx 140 GSM and 58/60″ WOF
- Yards – This product category only allows for full yard increments.
- Watermarks will not be visible on printed fabrics. Watermarks are on our stock images to protect ourselves, and other artists that we collaborate with, from intellectual property rights violations.
- Some fabrics make use of printed effects. Printed effects include glitters, lace, and all fabric textures.